Largest Olive Oil and Table Olives Exporter in Turkey
Artem Oliva is the largest olive oil-table olives exporter in Turkey. Artem Oliva can supply in large and small quantities of table olives and olive oils with the support of its high capacity of production and storage. The company has also flexibility to supply small and urgent shipments. In the light of this, Artem Oliva is giving the best trade experience to its partners.,
As a table olives exporter, Artem Oliva has 1000 metric tons of table olives processing, handling and storage facility. Furthermore, Artem Oliva has also 1250 metric tons of olive oil storage facility.
In Artem Oliva factory, custom-made olive oil supplying solutions are available for the customers. This is the key factor behind Artem Oliva’s success as an olive oil exporter in Turkey. Thus, Artem Oliva is able to provide the required types of olive oils and table olives with high service quality.
Types of Olive and Olive Oil Products Exported by Artem Oliva
Olive oil types are Extra Virgin, Virgin, Early Harvest, Organic, Refined Olive Oil and Olive Pomace Oil. All these types of olive oils are available for export in Artem Oliva. These olive oil types are certified in accordance with the international norms and regulations of European Commission and International Olive Oil Council.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: This is the olive fruit’s juice extracted only via mechanical ways. There are many proven health features of extra virgin olive oil. This is why this olive oil type is consumed all over the world with an increasing consumption trend. Artem Oliva produces and exports low acidity extra virgin olive oils. When we say “low acidity”, we mean about 30-40% lower than industry standards. Moreover, low acidity means that the quality of extra virgin olive oil is high.
- Extra Virgin Olive is the best oil available for cooking. This is due to its superior characteristics. Since this olive oil is made only via physical methods, it is the most healthy oil for meals. This oil can be used in both hot and cold dishes.
- Standard free fatty acidity level of Extra Virgin Olive Oil is 0.8%.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil has the abbreviation of “EVOO”.
- Extra Virgin Olive must not have any negative sensory attributes. The median of the defects is 0 and the median for fruity is above 0 in extra virgin olive oils.
- Virgin Olive Oil: Virgin olive oil is the second best olive oil type. It has the same production methods and processes. It is the fruit juice extracted only via mechanical ways. However, there are slight differences. The major two differences are the acidity levels and sensory profiles. Virgin olive oils the best choice for meals with its unique aroma and flavor. The medium aroma of bitterness and fruitiness make the virgin olive oil perfect for cold and hot meals.
- Virgin olive oil must have max free acidity of 2.0% (1.2% higher than EVOO).
- Virgin olive oils may have the median of the defects above 0, but not more than 3.5. Besides, the median for fruity is to be above 0.
- Early Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil: This olive oil is one of the most premium quality olive oils. The name comes from the production processes of this wonderful olive oil. Early harvest means that the olive fruits are harvested at their early stage of maturity. When olive fruit is not matured yet, the phenolic compound found in the oil is higher. Thus, the health features of such olive oil are very strong.
- To make such high quality of olive oil, the olives are harvest around October and November.
- Early Harvest Extra Virgin Olive oils are used mainly in cold salads, dips, seasonings.
- Produced with limited amount each year, this wonderful liquid gold offers wide range of health properties.
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil: This olive oil type is certified by the official authorities in accordance with organic food requirements. These olive trees are grown without any chemical or unnatural chemicals.
- Organic olive oil is proved by the certification bodies under the regulations and practices with regards to the fertilization and disease control.
- This high quality olive oil can be used in hot or cold meals. In addition, this oil can be consumed by kids without any problem.
- Olive Pomace Oil: Pomace is the solid residue left from the olive oil production. This residue still contains some oil content that can not be extracted via physical methods. correspondingly, some chemicals and solvents are required to be used to extract this oil. This is basically called pomace oil. However, the pomace oil does not contain and flavor or aroma due to the processes. Additionally, a portion of extra virgin olive oil is added into pomace oil. This process makes the pomace oil to be with EVOO flavors and aroma.
- Olive Pomace Oil contains all the good sensory qualifications of EVOO. Thus, it can be used in the similar areas of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Advantage of Olive Pomace Oil is that this oil has capacity to tolerate high heat more than the virgin olive oils.
- Refined Olive Oil: This olive oil type is produced from the high acidity levels olive oils via refining process. There is no chemical or additive so this is pure olive oil. has a very light taste.
- The acidity level of this olive oil type is max 0.3%.
- Refined olive oil has high capacity to endure during high heats.
- Best use of area is frying.
- Table Olive Varieties: Cracked Green Olives, Stratched Green Olives, Stone Crushed Green Olives, Naturally Fermented Black Olives, Stuffed Green Olives(varieties), Klamata Green Olives, Dried Natural Black Olives, Less Salty (Light) Olives, Grilled Green Olives.
We have also flexibility to offer wide range of packaging to our customers when it comes to exporting olive oils. There are different types of packing required by our customers and we are able to offer those smoothly. One of the widely used packing type is bulk. Artem Oliva is one of the largest bulk olive oil exporter in the world.
Many different customers all around the world are working with Artem Oliva with regards to their bulk olive oil needs. Artem Oliva’s experience on bulk olive oil export is reflecting the high service quality our customers are getting. When it comes to definition of bulk olive oil, there are different forms of packing.
Since Artem Oliva is offering the best quality of olive oils from Turkey in bulk form, different types of customer needs are met through this process. Such customers consist of HoReCa, canned fish producers, large hotels, restaurant chains and all other types of food products manufacturers. As one of the largest bulk olive oil exporters, Artem Oliva is delivering the highest quality of extra virgin, virgin olive oils in bulk form to all of these types of customers.
Artem Oliva has strong relationships with its customers all around the world as an olive oil exporter. This is because we have a very effective management of supply chain system. Delivering the required type of olive oils and table olives on time is the main job of Artem Oliva team. The perfect partnership with the distributors and wholesalers in many different countries is the foundation that ensures a path to a successful future for Artem Oliva’s business.
One of the Largest Olive Oils and Table Olives Exporter
The concept of olive oil exporting is very large and complex. It is very difficult to grab the top position and Artem Oliva knows this very well. As a matter of fact, our company is delivering the highest quality olive oil products with more than 60 years of experience. This is why Artem Oliva is one of the largest olive oil exporters.
You will get the highest quality table olives and olive oils from the motherland of olive oil and olive. This region is called Aegean, Turkey where it is produced. The distinctive quality of our olive oil products has made Artem Oliva to be the one of the largest olive oil exporters.
In connection with above, there are certain other aspects that have increased the brand value of Artem Oliva. These are as follows:
Deliver Ultimate Customer Satisfaction
Honesty And Passion
When it comes to finding the best and largest table olives exporter and olive oil exporter, Artem Oliva is the right address. Furthermore, Artem Oliva always works with integrity and transparency. We never compromise with the quality of our tables olives and olive oil products. Whatever we do, we do with swiftly and rigorously.
By now, you have understood why Artem Oliva is the best olive oil and table olives exporter. So, why are you waiting? Please do not hesitate to contact us with your inquiries.